• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fun with Aunt Katie

My sister is an amazing Auntie! Addi loves her, almost as much as she loves my mom! I borrowed Katie's computer again tonight and found some new pictures so I thought I'd share!
She's so precious!
Strike a pose! Look how big she's getting!
Nice look Aunt K
This is actually in my room, WHAT A MESS... PS... why were you two in there?
Addi ate this whole string cheese in like two bites, look how full her cheeks are!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love having fun Aunts. They have the energy that we don't to play with them! And I love people that always keep their blogs updated!!!

Gorski Family said...

I am sure lots of things go on that you dont know about. lol. but hay, thats the point right, LOL.