• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, July 28, 2008

HELP!

Addi has learned the word HELP, except it sounds like she's a russian weight lifter when she says it... "HEOLP" It makes me laugh!




Addi has also been really enjoying talking to her dad on the web cam lately, he puts all sorts of funny things on the screen for her and she loves it! Her favorite is the puppy, I think Quinn's favorite is the lightning, and my favorite FOR SURE is the scuba mask!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! Quinn makes me laugh... what a good daddy! And you better bring a copy of all of those pics you just got! You look gorgeous! (And Addi looks cute as always!)

Christina said...

Briana that is sooo funny...HEOLP! haha! I am glad you are exercising. We leave for Blanding tomorrow and I am hoping to get into a routine. We miss you guys too!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Addie is so funny! I bet you are never bored! Glad things are going good for you two... Talk to you soon!

The Meurers said...

Scuba Steve is my favorite too!