• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July! Me and Addi had an awesome weekend with family and friends! My Uncle Jon took us to the River (by Laughlin, NV) and we went boating, tubing, rafting, waterskiing, floating, tanning... etc... IT WAS A BLAST!!! Addi loves the water! She played in her giant intertube while we floated down the river (and I tanned) Sorry about some of the pics... I was on the river for two days without a shower and I'm in a swimsuit, so you know- they're not my best! But Addi's cute, that's what matters! HA HA!!! OH- and the pics are completely out of order because I still can't figure out how to arrange them on this thing without deleting them! :) Hope you all had just as much fun as we did this weekend!

Addi in her little raft
Say CHEESE! (Way too close to the camera, LOL!)
I think we fell off shortly after this picture...
Goodbye Kisses The boys waterskiied, I babysat :(
(not that I could get up anyway)


There's a face for a mother to love- she did not want to smile!
Addi's camping chair- CHUG!!! (Everyone else was :)

On the way there, Addi was throwing a fit in the car!

I love that face... MOM- why do you point this thing at me so much!!!
Happy fourth of JULY!!!
The car ride- PRE-TANTRUM
My boat driver! :)




4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Cuuuuute!!!

Gorski Family said...

Bree, i love your swim suit, way cute. You looked cute boating! I am glad you & addi had a good time! miss you! ter

Natalie said...

It took me a minute to realize that was John- I was totally thinking that pic would be of you and Quinn! Is john close to you guys now? Addi is so cute! Call me sometime!