• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is it too early for Piano lessons?

My Boo is so cute on the piano! She obviously watches me play a lot... look at her posture and her little fingers, I'm so proud! She's actually pretty good, she doesn't bang she just quietly moves her fingers on the keys! What do you think? Piano lessons for my 18 month old? HA HA!

PS- I would also like to note that I have officially decided that I am a BLOG-a-holic!

And I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Join the club! We just love our kids so much and want everyone to know about it right?

Jillyan said...

Super cute! Wes loves playing the piano too! We actually bought him a miniature piano for his 1st birthday so he could play while Rob was playing. Thanks for your comment. We are doing really great. I am still trying to adjust to having a 2yr old, but things are good. My family is doing great as well. How is your fam?

Gorski Family said...

Yes, blog a holic! its ok, I like it!

Addi is getting so big!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

I even love blogging and I don't have kids to blog about!! =) Well, I guess my dog(S) are good fillers... Keep it up I love reading them.. Passes a lot of time at work!!

The Meurers said...

Zaida loves the piano too! Maybe she got that from your side of the family! :)