• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, July 11, 2008

Whoever made these...



OMG! I decided I'd like to meet whoever made these shoes: I have narrowed it down in my mind to three people: a clown, a person who never had kids, or a man! HA HA!


No seriously- they are so freakin cute! I love listening to her squeak around the house...


well for about fifteen minutes (LOL!)


Thanks Quinn :)




4 comments:

Gorski Family said...

LOL- that is really cute! I love the shoes! they look big for Addi, but Cute! I bet She loves the new shoes!

Christina said...

That is so funny! Does she even know what is squeaking? YEAH Addi is in Nursery now!

Unknown said...

I can't wait until luke can wear squeaky shoes! I love Addi she is adorable! Love the painted toe nails... Maybe someday I will get a girl. (Except I paint Ben's and he wears lip gloss!)

Jillyan said...

I bought Wesley some after majorly contemplating it. I thought they would drive me crazy, but I LOVE them! Plus, if he runs off in the store I know right where to find him. Addi is so adorable!