• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why are the cute things so expensive?

So I was wandering the mall yesterday... just window shopping, and I found this outfit for Addi... Paris inspired, so obviously I love it... was going to buy it immediately until I realized that the total of this one dress, shirt, shoes and hat was $98 plus tax.... WHAT THE???



So I am trying to justify it in my mind by adding these overalls @ $29.50 to make the grand total $127.50 plus tax! But then I'd have two outfits!

So since I am not rich, or stupid, I will not be buying this outfit, but I just wanted you all to know that I think it's scandalous to try to charge $100 for a kids outfit... :)

5 comments:

The Davis Family said...

YEAH I WOULDNT EITHER

Natalie said...

I'm glad you didn't buy it- what a rip- Did you go to the Nordys sale- they had tons of cute girl clothes- I almost bought them! Thanks for updating so regularly, when are you coming again? Thanks for putting the link to Katies blog! I can tell you are sick of people asking you for the scoop on them :o) Miss ya!

Christina said...

Hey Bree! VERY SCANDALOUS!(sp) I love that you change your picture at the top of your blog everyday! I love your pictures....I wonder who the fantastic photographer was...haha. Well Utah is fun but I am sure it is going to wear off soon...I miss exercising...haven't gone yet!

Gorski Family said...

That is alot of money for not alot of clothes but- it is really cute it would be hard to pass up!lol!

Unknown said...

I am so glad I don't have a girl yet! We would be so poor!