• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rough Day Part Three... The Silver Lining


I thought I'd get on here and express that I am TRULY THANKFUL that the earthquake didn't hurt my family, friends or home! We are very lucky that way! And I'm also grateful for wonderful doctors who care to test little kids for lead, because you know there's someone out there who still has lead paint and their kids are getting sick. I grateful it's not mine! I love my little Addi, and the WORST day I could have with her is way better than the BEST day of my life before her! She is such a sweetheart and I love her little quirky personality and her amazing spirit! I feel like sometimes I complain too much, so I just wanted to make sure everyone knew how much I love my life, my family, and especially my baby girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bree I am so glad that you guys are alright! How scary!! It makes you appreciate things a little more doesn't it?