• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rough Day

I had to take Addi to get her blood drawn today. She was obviously not happy about it! They couldn't find a vein so she got poked a few times, so of course that made her even more upset! Poor little thing!



I hate watching my baby cry, DOCTOR'S ARE THE WORST! It was the dumbest blood test ever! Apparently, in Cali, they have to do a routine blood test between the age of 1 and 2 to check for LEAD! What the??? Don't they think if my daughter had lead poisoning there would be some signs? Not to mention paint stopped having lead in it, when? Like 1976! ERRR! Oh well, it's over!
By the way, 3 out of my 5 classes are over for the summer! YAY! Addi and I can finally have a summer and take advantage of the beach, the aquarium and the zoo! So, if anyone wants to have play dates just call!

2 comments:

Gorski Family said...

Poor little addi!
And poor you because i am sure watching sucked.
I am glad that she is ok.
Conrats on the classes!

The Davis Family said...

Poor thing...I would have a picture of me passed out on the floor!!
I wish i could come up for a play date...tear!!