• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, July 18, 2008

Pictures by Christina Willardson

My very talented friend Christina took Addi and I to the Claremont Colleges today and took some pictures. She did such a good job! It's the first time I've like myself in a picture since my senior pictures in high school! Addi looks adorable like always, but Christina did an awesome job with effects and catching Addi in just the right moments! These are a few, when I get the rest I'll upload them!





2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

CUTE CUTE!!! I LOVE THE MAIN PAGE ONE, THE ONE WITH YOUR TONGUE OUT, AND THE LAST ONE!! THOSE ARE REALLY CUTE! I NEED ONE!!!

Neil and Roxy said...

They are all so cute I love them all:)