• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Addi's 18 Month Birthday

For Addi's 18 month birthday we just hung out at home and played most of the day except for a suprise invite to the park with Stacey and Addi's favorite friend Ben and his brother Thomas! Addi decided to push Ben of the slide and she held the baby and couldn't figure out why he was crying... she also had fun with Ben on the swings... Addi loves to go high!!!






I'm so proud of Addi, she can go down a slide all by herself... of course I'm an idiot and had the camera turned sideways... so please tilt your head while you watch! LOL!

I made Addi speghetti for dinner... she's getting pretty good with a fork! She almost ate it all by herself (and by all, I mean 1/3 of it, the rest ends up on the floor). And she got her first bowl of choclate ice cream! She liked it of course, she is my kid!


1 comment:

Gorski Family said...

LOL you are so funny bree! its crazy addi is already 18 months. she is so cute!