• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun with Nursery Friends

I absolutely love my ward! My friends are amazing and their kids are so cute,Addi loves to play with them!
We went to the wading pool one day, and today we went to my friend Angie's house for a playdate with Kate. Addi had tons of fun, she likes playing with big kids! We will definitely have to spend more time over there!
The wading pool at the park, Addi's pretty brave!
The girls were watching Elmosize, and jumping together, so cute!

Hugs from Kate!


Addi loves this toy, so now I'm on a mission to find it at a store!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that pic of you and Addi and I want one! I am so glad you keep busy like we do. Isn't it fun?