• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rough Day Part Two

There was also a 5.8 magnitude earthquake at my house today! It was centered in Chino Hills, which is only a city away, less than 15 miles. It lasted for a pretty long time, and I was freaking out! I'm pretty sure I have no idea what to do in an earthquake! Addi was eating lunch in her high-chair and I had enough time to get her out and get under a doorway, before the shaking stopped. It was scarey, lots of loud rumbling and shaking. Addi and I were both a little dizzy after! Luckily nothing too terrible happened to our house and we're all ok!
Today is definitely one of those days that I should have stayed in bed! :)

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Thats a little freaky!!! You need to get prepared for the BIG ONE!! At least you can I survived an earthquake..I have never felt one!!

Gorski Family said...

Earthquakes are way scary. We had a mini one when we lived in Point Mugu, and we had one a few months ago- it was in wells Nevada, but it was felt all the way at my house, the the after shocks were scary too! I am glad you guys are ok! sorry you are having a rough day!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Wow!! NUts!!! I am so glad everyone is okay!!!