• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The things that happen when I'm not home...


So I spend a fair amount of time away from the house between school, friends and my "other life" LOL! My sister and mom are really nice to babysit for me all the time and I've always wondered what they do to entertain Addi! Well, tonight I decided to borrow my sisters computer so I could watch a movie in bed and I found some stuff, ha ha, evidence that my family are not only clean freaks... they are just freaks in general! There isn't too much of a chance Addi will turn out normal! HA HA!!!
I call this good education, some people call it slave labor! LOL!
Good girl Addi, scrub it up!!!

Addi attacking the hand painted doll, after knocking over all the CD's in the back ground

Mom, seriously, what the hell is that???
Addi hiding in my bathroom cupboards
And deciding it's time to put on my shoes and go for a run
Or just hang out in the hamper


2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

SERIOUSLY!!! WHAT IS YOUR MOM DOING!?

Natalie said...

yeah Aunt Bonnie- what is that? So funny! I love the pic in the laundry basket!!! You are lucky to have them Bree! I want someone like that when I have kids!!