• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, July 14, 2008

Addi Swims By Herself!!!

It's Official! Addi is 18 months old! Crazy how time flies by right? Addi is growing like a weed. It's weird for me to look back at pics from only a few month ago and see how much she has changed! She is swimming all by herself now (well with help from her floaty) and she is talking, running, playing, counting, singing and dancing! She is adorable and extremely active! I love her so much and I'm so glad I get to be her mom!







2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE SWIMMER!! IM GLAD I DIDNT SEE ANY BROWN FLOATIES..LOL!! DID YOU KNOW YOU HAVE SAME PAGE AS TARA!

Natalie said...

Wow She is so brave!?!? That is awesome most kids won't do that!