• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life... as I know it!

So, I have had a really bad last couple of weeks. I'm on a somewhat emotional roller coaster, school's hard, my family life is disappointing, Addi is in a really difficult phase, and there is one thing that has really saved me this past month: my California Girlfriends! They are awesome people and mothers who inspire me to be better and are always there to talk or hang out, no matter how busy their lives may be! I especially want to say thank you to Christina for going walk/jogging with me faithfully every night and for hanging out all the time! I'm really LOVING IT! And also to Stacey for keeping me sane, the playdates are the BEST! Keep them coming!
I really appreciate you girls and all you do for me! Thank you!
Addi, with new babies Nash (Christina's) and Kenzie (Heather's)
Addi and her favorite friend: Ben (or as Addi calls him: Bean)

3 comments:

Gorski Family said...

Bree, Life Is crazy right now but it is going to get easier, someday- I know it, I have to believe it will, for my own saneness. Here is something to hold on to. Hard Times are hard, but they make the good times even sweeter!

I Love U.

Stacy said...

You're sweet. We love hanging out. I don't know what I'd do without play dates. It's fun to have our kids play together and get to talk with you.

Unknown said...

Ditto to my life. I think we all go through tough times but having good people and friends in your life helps you make it through. (And having cute kids too! They can put a smile on your face)