• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The moment I realized I'll never have a girly girl...

So one of Quinn's business associates bought Addi this little dress... it's FREAKING CUTE! But, very girly... and Addi is just not a girly girl... she was ripping the hat off, and tripping on the dress trying to pick up her football, and when I went to take pictures of her in it she started picking her nose! NICE, right? So much for raising a girl, I pretty much have the worlds cutest SON! HA HA!
She is so freaking cute!

She's taking a picture of herself on my cell phone
After the hat was gone, I at least got her to put on a necklace
But then the BOOGER picking started...
I LOVE HER SO MUCH! She is so funny... Lights up my days! :)

1 comment:

Gorski Family said...

LOL- this is the funniest thing ever!!