• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, August 1, 2008

Fridays=Beach


Now that school is somewhat over for me, and I don't have to study CONSTANTLY, we get to have a summer! I took Addi to the beach today and met up with my cousin's wife Kim, and their two kids Nikki and Tyler. Tyler and Addi are good friends. Tyler has loved her since the moment she was born. He calls her "Baby A-i-son" SO CUTE!
Thanks to California traffic Kim and the kids were a few hours behind us,

so we had some time to play together!

I love Addi's new swim suit! I love her little belly poking out of it! :)




Addi is getting a little too brave for the ocean. She runs right in! Today she ran out almost to her neck and when a wave came it knocked her over! She went under for a minute (scary) but got right up, turned around, pointed her finger at the ocean and said "NO NO" ha ha... I was laughing so hard I almost dropped my camera in the water! (I think she mimicks me a little too much!) I had so much fun with her today! She is such an amazing gift! I love spending time with her and watching her develop into a beautiful, sweet little girl! I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to take her to such fun places, and just let her be a kid! I really treasure the time I have with her, since most of my time is spent studying or going to school, it's so nice to just BE with Addi!


Ty-Ty... are you splashing my baby???
It got her!





My favorite picture of the whole day is of her bum! (You'll have to e-mail me for it, since I can't convince myself to put it on the internet) It was completely covered in sand, HILARIOUS!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Briana! I wish we were there...that looks like so much fun. Miss you guys!

Gorski Family said...

LOl, Addi looks so cute, I bet you guys had fun. I miss the beach. I am glad you are getting a little break from the books. I loved the texts!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

That is the cutest bikini I ever seen!! Love it!! And her lil booty in it.. Im not a perv.. I mean it in an auntie dezi kind of way! Ha ha

Unknown said...

Bree I can't look at your blog anymore because it makes me baby hungry for a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I meant to do that!