• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Busy Week!

I can't believe that it is already the middle of August! This summer disappeared (time to start Christmas shopping!) Addi is growing up so fast. It's really fun to have a toddler! People say it's hard, but I love watching her learn something new everyday and develop into her own person. Addi is just a little social butterfly. She is very flirty and loves to be the center of attention! People always stop to say "She's cute, oh, and she knows it!" LOL! Addi had her 18 month appointment a few weeks ago and is weighing in at 26 pounds and she is 34 inches tall! That girl grew like a weed! (She was only 28 inches at her 1 year appointment)
Addi and I had a lot of fun adventures this week! We had several play dates and park adventures! The funnest part of our week was the Children's Museum in Chino. Addi really enjoyed playing with all of her Nursery friends in a "kid size" village! It was a super cute place and the best part was it was $2.00 per child! You just can't beat that!
Addi and Kate playing with Lego's
Addi loves these roller ball things, I need to find one!
Addi building the PVC pipe-line, I thought Daddy would be proud! :)
Addi was super excited that she could reach the door handle!
Going down the worlds shortest slide
Addi was cleaning up the dishes!
Our friends! (well half of them) We have such an awesome ward!
Craft Time! (we are going to have to work on these skills!)


After the Children's museum Addi's little friend, Kate, came over to play (while her mommy went to the doctor). Kate is a very quiet, sweet girl and came up to me and said "Addi is Crazy!" HA HA! It's true! Addi has more energy that anyone I've ever met! She is so full of life and definitely keeps me on my toes! This week she has been obsessed with running and jumping! She tells everyone to "RUN" or "JUMP" It's SUPER CUTE! I love her so much! She is also the most DEFIANT child I've ever met! Addi thinks it's very funny not to listen, (and i don't help because sometimes her quirky attitude makes me laugh) but this week she was running down the side walk and I said "ADDI TURN AROUND" and she just stopped, starting twirling in circles, and then kept on running! HA HA! How can you not laugh at that? She is so special to me! I really love Addi more than I can express, and even if she is a little crazy I wouldn't change her for the world!

5 comments:

Josh and Katie said...

Don't lie you were pissed you were just to lazy to run after her so you laugh

Christina said...

I agree with Katie's comment! haha! That looks like fun! I wish I was there...I seriously love Kate, she says some of the funniest things!

The Davis Family said...

lol i love katie's comment!!

Unknown said...

First of all they will all be laughing when they have kids!! Its not that we are too lazy, its that we have used up all of our energy the first hour of the day!

Jillyan said...

It sounds like Addie and Wesley would get along great! Wesley is super crazy and never listens to a word I say. And I chase him ALL day long! Alyssa's comment is SO true. By the middle of the day I'm worn out.