• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, August 22, 2008

The End of an Era

I can't even type this blog post without crying- Ben is gone! Stacey and Sam went back to Idaho and unfortunately took their boys with them! (I was hoping they'd leave Ben for me!) Addi loves Ben so much, I can't even count how many times a day she asks if she can go see Ben, and everytime we get in the car she is pretty sure it's cause we're going to Ben's house. I don't know what I'm going to do without Stacey. She is such a good friend and I have loved spending the summer with her! I'm so glad she was here and I'm already counting the days until Christmas when she comes back! I really love you Stacey and I'm going to miss you so much! And of course it goes without saying that Addi is going to be lost without her "Bean"

Ben came over to play while Stacey went to the doctor in March
We spent a lot of time at this park, where Addi showed Ben the ropes on the slide
We went to concerts in the park
And we just hung out together!
Josh (Shawna's) Addi, and Ben- not too excited about picture time!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ohhhh this entry makes me sad! No more Wednesday night "scrapbooking!" Stacy will be missed that is for sure!