• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thursday= Beach too!

We headed back to the beach on Thursday. It is so beautiful, warm and fun, I can't help but want to go everyday! LOL! We went down to my cousins house and went to Manhattan beach, which is about 10 minutes from her house. (well then we had to drive around forever to find parking, apparently all of southern california was at the beach) We had fun though! I won't put too many pics on... We went to the beach for a few hours, then to Kim's for swimming, and then ate dinner and came home! Addi is such a trooper! She didn't take a nap all day and she was just an angel! I'm so lucky! I have such a great kid! I love her!





2 comments:

Christina said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there right now, it has been raining like crazy here.

Josh and Katie said...

so um you gotta decide which day equals the beach cause you have friday=beach and thursday=beach not everyday can be the beach make up ur mind woman! and i do blog but i'm just not on it 24/7 like someone else i know! And josh and i don't take pictures everyday of eachother like someone else i know too!