• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, August 22, 2008

For Brit and Tara!

So I got Addi all "COOT" today for you two! Tara- I was at target the other day and saw this shirt (on clearance) and it reminded me of you! (I'll hand it down, don't worry) And Brit- here are the piggy tails you've been asking for! Doesn't see look adorable!!!


And Katie- my beautiful sister- if you don't want me to take ugly pictures of you:
you should try getting ready once in a while!

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I LOVE THOSE PIGGY'S!!

Josh and Katie said...

I don't know what ur talkin about but i look dang sexy haha for just comin back from the gym hahaha who wouldn't want that ;)

Gorski Family said...

LOlThe shirt is a cute one!!!

The Plaisted's said...

Breanna you have an adorable little girl