• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last night I took Addi to a "Concert in the Park" (Claremont is an awesome city, and they have concerts in the park and movies in the park during the summer) One of the members of the band, The Answer, that was playing last night is a member of our ward: Van Mosley. His daughter, Bethany, went to high school with my sister and also babysits for me! The band was awesome! They play a lot of 70's and 80's cover music! Stevie Nicks was actually a guest performer (that was cool). The website for the band is http://www.theanswertoclassicrock.com/
if you're interested in checking out what my cute girl was dancing the night away to!

Addi and Aunt Katie (looking good Kate!)

Addi is obsessed with purses (she'll steal anyones)


Me, Addi, Stacey and Ben (for those of you who don't know Stacey, she's the one that keeps me sane with LOADS of play dates and I love it!)


Addi and Ben dancing (with Mom's help)



Addi showing off!

This is Miss Carla (Addi's daycare provider)

Sorry this video is so dark, but the very first part is my cutie pie dancing!

Overall, it was an awesome night! Addi is so much fun and it was adorable to watch her jump around and dance with all the kids! I love that my baby loves music (I have a feeling I had a lot to do with that though!) Thanks for the invite Collette! It was such a fun night!

6 comments:

The Davis Family said...

did addie get a hair cut!! or is her hair pulled back!!

Bree and Addi said...

It's just in a pony tail! Are you kidding Brit, I'd never cut her hair! It better start getting longer!!!

Gorski Family said...

You guys sure look like you had a fun time. I love concerts in the park. They are a great chance to get out during the summers.

Marsupial said...

Stevie played with The Answer in Claremont?!? We just saw them in Temecula about three weeks ago, and we saw a Stevie Nicks cover band tonight (BellaDonna). That is fantastic -- I wish I had been there for that!

Marsupial said...

Uh-oh. The Inland Valley Bulletin is now saying that it WASN'T Stevie... it sounds like it may have been the girl from the band we saw tonight. Oh well, the Answer is still a lot of fun to see -- they give away lots of toys & stuff!

Josh and Katie said...

Thanks for the nasty after work pictures ho sack! Whatever i'm over it at least you didn't put a picture up from the after effects of dancing and going crazy haha now those looked good ;)