• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, August 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA DA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA DA!

Tomorrow is Quinn's birthday I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU! Quinn is a wonderful dad! I can't express how much I appreciate him being a part of Addi's life! He is always there for me, and is very supportive. Addi loves him so much! Everyday she asks me to get on the web cam or call him! We hope you have a Happy Birthday Dad! See you soon!

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QUINN!! thats the sme day as my brothers! What did you end up getting him?!?

Gorski Family said...

Hey Bree, I hope that Quinn liked what he got. How are you holding up? How is Addi? Love Ya, Tara