• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, August 9, 2008

BLESS THE IRISH!

I went out with a couple of girlfriends last night! We had other plans, but ending up at a really cool Irish Pub with a Live Irish Band (thanks Sean Patrick for the recommendation- you're the best:) It was such a blast! I love to dance and hang out with my sweet, beautiful girlfriends!
It really made me miss my girls at home:
Tara, Brit, Mel, Alyssa and Dez... I love you guys and miss you a TON!
Sonia, Me and Renee
(End of the night pic, not the best, but Me, Renee, Sonia and her cousin Judy)
Thanks again girls! I had so much fun! LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I am so glad you got to go out and have some fun...you deserve it! Sorry I missed your call today I will be sending you an invitation soon about Nash's blessing when I get them in the mail...I live in BLANDING NOTHING COMES QUICK HERE! It will be at 11am and the lunch is right after. I hope that works out for you! I went running tonight did you?

Gorski Family said...

Briana, It looks like you and your girlfriends had a blast! I am glad, I am sure you needed it!

I miss all of us getting out and getting together too! I guess growing up is not always fun! because that means things change.:(

I miss ya!

The Ynclans said...

so is it just me or do you look like the blonde chick on "10 things i hate about you" Julia stiles????

Bree and Addi said...

ha ha collette! It's just you! I'm not that pretty!