• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Playdates!

We always have fun when Ben comes over to play. This time my friend Stacey brought her cousin Jackie and her two girls. So we had a total of five (two babies) Addi had a blast. We played inside for a little while and then walked down to the park by my house. It was fun!
Addi BLEW HER FIRST BUBBLE! YAY!
(Big moment! ha ha... is it pathetic that I'm super proud of that?)


I love when Addi holds Tom, cause he's always crying and she's looking at him like "what's your problem dude?"



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bree I love you because you keep your blog updated! Addi could not get any cuter! Give her a squeeze for me!