• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Project Wrap Up and Update!



There is finally a light at the end of the tunnel! I took on a lot of projects this summer (I don't know why, because I also had six classes) I wanted to get my scrapbook completely caught up, make memory boards and redecorate my bedroom since Addi had destroyed her wall and my wall had a "shelf-colapsing" incident! So- I'm pretty proud of myself and decided to take pictures of a few of my favorite pages and also the memory boards and newly decorated walls!


These are my favorite pages (so far) I have three 50-70 page scrapbooks already and Addi's only 19 months old! She is obviously the center of my world!





Yes, I know that Add's wall is a little crooked, but me and Katie were using a pillow as a level, and I was trying to make sure everything was up high enough so Addi can't rip it off the wall this time!




Katie and Addi, takin a break, sharin a gummy worm!

This summer has been a lot of fun! We are heading to Lake Powell next week and then Quinn is coming to vist and we'll be heading up to Utah in September! Our fall schedule is a VERY CRAZY ONE! Mondays and Wednesdays Addi and I have a parent-tot class from 9-12, and then I'll be working at Addi's daycare from 1-4 (YAY! MONEY!) Tuesday and Thursday's I have school from 8-5 and Addi has daycare! Hopefully we will be able to survive fall quarter! I'm looking forward to the cooler weather, but not the crazy schedule!

7 comments:

Christina said...

I love the decorations! The pictures look like the turned out great! I am happy. I love that you have Nash's picture up too. By the way what part of Lake Powell are you going to?

The Davis Family said...

YOU WERE BUSY!! YOU BETTER BRING THE SCRAPBOOK DOWN!!!

Andrews Family said...

You are amazing! How in the world did you get ALL of that done. I love your scrapbook pages...I've tried and tried and we still have only scrapbooked our first 6 months of dating (that's almost 6 YEARS behind)-you are an awesome mama! Addi is going to love those books when she's older!

Unknown said...

Ok so your scrapbook pages are way to cute! I can't wait to exchange ideas because I loved them all. Just reading your schedule for the fall makes me tired. Good luck!

Josh and Katie said...

Everyone commented on the scrapbook pages so i thought i'd comment on the better pictures of this post... ME AND ADDIE :) ah she loves me

Gorski Family said...

I love the new decor! very cute! Just one prob!- I did not see a pic of me and addi just me and addi- or just me and u. But I did see ones with britt and dave. is there a problem?? LOL I am kiddin. I love the boards- they are cute. and the scrapbooks. I need to get mine done. Busy Busy!

Bree and Addi said...

TARA- I just threw some pictures up there... to make sure they'd stay... those just happened to be the top in my pile. Believe me... you're on the wall! :) Did you notice Quinn isn't even up there? LOL!- That's how you know it was a practice round!