• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Z's are BACK- (for ten days)

Stacey left town (which is killing me) but atleast I have her sister here for a week to comfort me! I'm so glad Shawna came to visit for the end of the summer. (Shawna is one of my best California friends and her husband recently got a job at Microsoft in Washington and they moved) We had a BBQ Monday night and we spent Tuesday at the park and at Shawna's house just hanging out! I definitely will be seeing her again before she leaves! Here are just a few pics of all of our kids playing together (I don't know why I didn't take a pic of me, Shawna and Stacey- probably because I don't get ready anymore and I didn't want proof of that!)
My little monkey goes down the BIG slide all by herself!
Addi should be looking happier sitting between two handsome boys don't you think?

No comments: