• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Running in Water


Addi loves to swim (sorry mom- I know you said don't post this, but people won't be looking at you cause Addi is too cute!) She is trying to learn how to swim and she's actually doing a really good job! BUT she swims just like she runs, which is straight up and down! It is pretty funny! I don't know where she gets her little quirky personality but I love it so freakin much! (NOTE: My daughters hair is long enough for PONY TAILS! YAY! YAY!)

3 comments:

Gorski Family said...

that is so cute!! I am excited for addi and pony tails. lol!
are you excited for salt lake? it is coming up soon!

Josh and Katie said...

haha i just showed mom and she was like it's on the internet...haha ur busted dude!!! Do you just try to get the worsts of us? I saw the freakin scrap book page of me and addie swimmin... you wait for that song you were singin in my car its goin on soon haha payback's a biotch... haha i have to sensor it cause mormon people look at this haha :)

The Davis Family said...

THATS SO CUTE!! POST PICTURES OF HER PIGTAILS!! AND TELL YOUR MOM ITS NOT THAT BAD!!

ALSO IM WAITING FOR KATIE TO POST THAT VIDEO....LOL