• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Annie: finally is a blogger!

My very wonderful friend Annie finally started a blog! I wanted to give a small shout out to her page and let her know that I love her.
http://anelizabeth.blogspot.com/
I appreciate the countless hours of support she has always given me. Life is hard and good friends help so much. I can't imagine my life without her. I am always amazed by the beautiful women in my life. My girlfriends, sister and Mom are so strong and do so much for everyone around them. I don't think anyone knows me as much as my girlfriends. No one has helped me through problems the way they do or seen me at my worst and still love me unconditionally.
I love you Annie. Thank you for always being there.


1 comment:

ME said...

I love you and Addi so much, thanks for the awesome words my love!