• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, October 2, 2008

GO UTES!!!!!


GO UTES!!!
I am so excited that Utah is rockin this season! We are 6-0! Tonight's game was so freakin intense! We totally WON in the last two seconds with a field goal..not to mention we scored a touchdown in less than a minute to tie the score before that, which included a two-point conversion! FREAKIN AWESOME! Thanks for narrating it to me on the phone Annie! (What would I do without you?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Bree I didn't even know the Utes were playing! I was fortunate enough to marry someone that is clueless about sports. His dad forever made him that way because of his severe addiction to all sports!!

Your music on your blog makes Luke shake his booty!!

Natalie said...

Just wait... the day will come... :o)
Can't wait to see you guys!