• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been tagged by Dezi- 6 Quirks abour Me!

Thanks Roo for tagging me... as if people didn't think I was weird already! Here it goes...


1. I have to have my toes covered if there is a blanket present! I can't have a blanket on me if my toes are covered.... in fact, if I am watching a movie I have to be covered by a blanket, if I'm cold or not and I can't sleep unless my sheets are neatly tucked in the foot of my bed! I know it's weird but that's what this thing is all about right! And while we're on the subject of toes- my toes HAVE to be painted, I haven't had my toes unpainted since 1990! Seriously!


2. I can't drink anything with ice except ice water unless I have a straw. I don't like ice in my drinks, but I like them cold.... I always have to have a straw at restaurants because they overload the ice... I hate when it touches my lips when I'm drinking... it throws me off! :)



3. I feel the need to overuse a lot of words and expressions on the computer and in general! I say LOL, HA HA, :), ......, ( ), seriously, BTW, anyway, for sure, definitely, and J/K more than anyone I know. (well almost) So, sorry if it bothers you but I won't be changing!



4. I secretly shop for things that I know I can't afford (well not so secret now that I have a blog) I look at Coach and Juicy's websites at least once a week, and I am always looking a Manolo's and various other shoes I can't afford and probably can't even walk in! I don't know why, but it makes me happy to know that I can at least look!

(BTW this is the Coach Bag I'm dying for right now... if anyone rich needs any Christmas ideas for me)





5. I refuse to leave the house without mascara and lip gloss on. I would rather walk around with "i just rolled out of bed after being electrocuted" hair than without mascara and lip gloss. Those things are just kind of my safety net!
6. I never even owned a camera before Addi was born and now I'm addicted to it! I actually set up things to do so that I can take pictures! I think I'm a little crazy, but hey, Addi gets to have fun right?! I love to blog and scrapbook and seriously, who wouldn't if their little girl was as cute as mine!
Anyway- those are the quirkiest things I could think of, but if you have anything better you can let me know!
So now it's my turn to tag other people: Tara, Brit, Annie, Alyssa, Natalie, Katie, Stacey and Christina! I WANT TO READ YOURS!
BTW- Dezi your quirks made me laugh and they are EXACTLY what I would have said for you! Love ya!

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

YOUR HILARIOUS!! SORRY I NEVER HAD SHEETS ON MY BED FOR YOU WHEN YOU STAYED...I WILL REMEMBER NEXT TIME!! I DONT KNOW IF I CAN COME UP WITH 6. I CAN ONLY THINK OF MY ANT PROBLEM!

Unknown said...

Same with me! I can't think of any quirks! Maybe I will ask Craig I am sure he can think of plenty!!!

ME said...

Hey hon... Do i have to do six.. I'm sure I can think of 20..lol