• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cal Poly Pumpkin Patch

We have been really busy this past month, but we have definitely found our time for fun! I decided since the week before last was midterms, and last Sunday was the Primary Program (which was a lot of work for me) that I would take Addi to the pumpkin patch at my school. We did this last year (some of my favorite pictures of her) and I thought now that she could walk/run she'd love it! We had a great time!
The pumpkins were pretty dry so they weren't heavy and Addi could pick them up!

Addi saw a little boy sitting on a pumpkin, and his mom taking pictures of him, so she went and sat down on this pumpkin and started saying "cheese"! She's such a nerd!

My boo last year! It's crazy how much they change in one year...

3 comments:

Christina said...

She really has grown so much! I love that picture with your mom.

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Whoa she has grown!! Crazy..

Gorski Family said...

Oh, dont you like Pumpkin patches? I love pumpkin. Um.. the smell of a pie is not bad either. lol. Hope you guys are doing okay! miss ya!