• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dave's visit...and some other fun!

Dave came to visit last week... we went to dinner with him one night! Addi fell and hit her head (notice the goose-egg)

I miss living close to Dave, but he still manages to do a pretty good job at being my best friend!


One night last week (they're all a blur) I let Addi have a bubble bath... she LOVED IT!

THIS PICTURE CRACKS ME UP! What is she doing?? I have no idea!

Quinn sent Addi this cute little Utah Jersey and some fun FAN gear! She loves it... this is her tough face... it also just happens to be an EXACT MATCH to a face that Quinn makes... am I right? :)

4 comments:

LaRue Country Living said...

ok can I tell you that i am soooo gald you chose the fairy costume. it is too cute. i love your blog. it sounds like your a very busy woman. im gald things are going so well for you. miss you

Unknown said...

Gosh Bree the tables have turned! Everyone is visiting you now! We will have to come visit next!

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Fun.. Addie is so cute. She makes me baby hungry!

Natalie said...

OOHH BOOOO!!! She was so much cuter before that Utah jersey- Seriously maybe I should adopt your kid and raise her up unto the lord!! hahahahaha j/k that was kinda mean-- can't wait to see you FRIDAY!