• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funniest E-mail I've recieved all week! (So I thought I'd share)

This made me laugh... forever... so I thought I'd share... I hope you all find it just as amusing as I did! Addi and I are doing good! This is a really crazy week so hopefully I'll have a chance to update my blog with more pictures next week!

Resimay



Too hoom it mae cunsern,


I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper. I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.... I think I am good on the phone and I do no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I offen get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat jou want to pay me and what you think that I am werth, I can start emeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. hopifuly yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly, BRYAN nickname Beefy

PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is pickture of me



Employer's response:....

Dear Beefy - I mean Bryan ,

It's OK honey, we got SPELL CHECK!!!

See you Monday.

3 comments:

LaRue Country Living said...

well that got a smile and giggle from our part of the world...thanks for the pick me up

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

I love it!! I would hire him too!

Gorski Family said...

LOL- I did read this the other day when you posted it but I didnt have time to comment. It is a good one!!