• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Decorating for Halloween!

Addi helped me decorate for Halloween last weekend. She had a lot of fun putting the spider webs on the rock wall and sticking the pictures to the mirror! She is such a cutie! We listened to music and danced around and I helped her on her way to a great fear of spiders! (Watch the video and you'll know what I'm talking about!)



I love her little halloween jamies!

(Don't worry we streched them out after she was done...haha)
We ended the night with choclate chip cookies... Addi liked it!


Let me explain that I found a black widow spider (alive) in my yard a few hours before we started decorating... so I've decided to teach Addi to run from spiders...plus...let's be honest... sometimes it's funny to scare your kids! :)


2 comments:

Gorski Family said...

LOL- addi aND that spider. lol You better leave that girl alone! no wonder girls hate spiders. lol

ME said...

I love that she makes the rawer noise..lol that is so silly!