• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, October 3, 2008

Bath Time... then and now!

I love this little duck tub from last year! Addi has obviously outgrown it! The best part is definitely her hair! I'm always complaining that her hair doesn't grow......
BUT IT SURE DOES!!! Bathtime is one of our favorite times of the day! Addi is very silly in the tub and loves it when I squeeze all the bubbles out of her hair (which is why it's sticking straight up)
She's totally posing and saying "CHEESE" How'd I get so lucky!?! She's so cute!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love bath time, because it means only 20 more minutes til they're in bed. Addi's so cute. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Bree you are such a good mommy to Addi! She is so cute I can't even stand it. BTW that song Time of your life took me back to the horrible days of Junior High. That was our graduation song wasn't it?

The Davis Family said...

I LOVED THAT DUCK BATH!! BUT GEEZ HER HAIR HAS GOTTEN LONG!!