• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lakeside...

My uncle Jon just recently moved to a little town in the middle of no-where, also known as Lake Elsinore, south of Corona. We went down to visit him and see his beautiful house, gorgeous back yard and lakeside view! He has a three-level pool, and then lives on a lake... life is hard! :)

This is the kiddie pool... only about a foot and a 1/2 deep perfect for tanning... or following Tyler around!

My Aunt Jerrie!
This is my uncle's wife's dog- YAPPY LITTLE THING- Addi told it NO NO all day!
Yep- she can swim by herself!
So I had Addi all dressed up in the cute little "Paris" outfit I got her... ya... that came off before she hit the park... so this is Addi swinging in a diaper!


It's just beautiful! (but I will not be moving there because they have tarantulas! EW!)

Addi loves boat rides... she was checking out all the big houses with me!

Addi loves my Uncle Jon... he's so cute with her... I wish he would have had kids!

No comments: