• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome To Cali!

Quinn came to visit Addi and I in Cali last weekend! Addi absolutely loves her daddy... no one can quite build a Lego Building or throw Addi in the air like Quinn. I'm glad that he came down and spent some time with us! We had fun at local parks, malls, the aquarium and the beach!


Thanks Christina for letting us use your house! You are a great friend and I can't wait to see you and Nash! And I can't wait for you to come back so I can hug that little boy and you can make me run! LOL!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I am glad you had fun with Quinn. It's good that my house was open for him to stay there. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Heather will be here too! YEAH! I am so excited!

Gorski Family said...

Looks like you guys kept busy and had alot of fun while Quinn was in town.