• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sorry for the Delay!

Hey- yes we are still alive! I know I haven't updated for a while! We have just been having too much fun! We went to Lake Powell and two days after we came home Quinn came to visit and it has just been non-stop fun :) We are leaving for Salt Lake in the morning and I'm just up late packing tonight! I'm taking all my pictures to Utah so I will definitely have my blog updated very soon! Hope you all are doing as great as we are!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

hey hey hey-
I forgot the dates you were coming :o) sounds like this week tho- gimme a call when you get a chance. I am so jealous Lake powell! I don't work nights anymore and other than the football game we should be around sat too. call me!

Christina said...

I am waiting for the update! I swear I am your stalker! I check daily to see if you have updated, I want to see the Lake Powell pics and here the fun/scary stories! I hope our house was good for Quinn, I can't wait to see you next week!

Stacy said...

I'm the same as Christina. I feel like your stalker. (Thanks Christina, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only blog stalker. hehehehe) I want pictures. We miss you guys.