• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, September 27, 2008

HALLOWEEN HELP!

Ok- I am having the HARDEST TIME finding a CUTE halloween costume! I'm not sure I like the Tom Arma stuff for Addi... too hot and bulky she won't wear it... I like the Purple Fairy at Gymboree but I'm not sure it's really Addi! WHAT SHOULD I DO???? HELP ME! It's the dumbest thing and it's stressing me out!!!
Does it look like Elmo swallowed this kid or is it cute?

Do you like this fairy costume?


I wish I could find a cute Elmo costume... or a cute Puppy! Any tips???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bree don't stress over a costume. Addi could wear a garbage bag and look cute! Whatever you have her wear she will look adorable! Addi the cutest girl ever!! I like the fairy costume. I am having Ben and Luke be Batman and Robin... the costumes are so cute!!

LaRue Country Living said...

Being a mom of three you know I would pick the fairy. every girl has to be a fairy once. You are the best blogger I can't keep up. It's good to know you are back in the groove of things there. enjoy the new park.

The Davis Family said...

I AGREE WITH ALYSSA! I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT BUT I WOULD SAY FAIRY ITS CUTE! MY FRIENDS 2 YR OLD WANTS TO BE A CHICKEN WITH A MUSTACHE...SO THIS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST YEAR WITH A SAY IN IT!! LOL