• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Utah State Fair

We went to the Utah State Fair with Quinn's friends, Ben and Steph and Addi's love: Jack! It was so much fun! The Utah Fair is small and no where else in the world can get away with charging $8.50 for a corndog, but it was fun to see the kids watch the animals and go on little rides!

Tigers (which are not in this picture... but you can tell that Ben and Quinn were captivated!)
Merry-go-round! I love this picture!
Jack and Addi were having fun throwing Hay at Quinn. Addi discovered the hay first and when she bent over and picked it up she excitedly screamed "HEY" or "HAY" ha ha...it made me laugh! She was just excited to play in the dirt, I was proud she "knew" what it was!
Cotton Candy time! I was nice enough to share my favorite part with the kids! LOL!
They loved it!
This was the biggest damn bull I've ever seen! What kind of an idiot would stand next to it... what kind of a horrible parent would send her kid up to take a picture with the idiot next to the bull! LOL! :) Seriously though- the thing was atleast 6 feet tall... it makes Big Ben look tiny!

Someone got a little pooped out! Thanks to Aunt Shay for letting us borrow her stroller and create a bed for Addi!


I'm so dumb... right before the lady took this picture I said Addi, look at the camera... which made her look at me! Oh well....(Christina, want to photoshop this?)

I really had a lot of fun hanging out with Ben and Steph. Jack and Addi really love each other! They hold hands and kiss and talk about each other: it's adorable! One day hopefully we'll all live very close together so the kids can play everyday!

No comments: