• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lake Powell

I had an incredible time at Lake Powell. It was so beautiful! The car ride there was extremely long but luckily the kids were sweet. (My nephew Skyler came with us) It was fun to go to Lake Powell with family and relax. Unfortunately we spent the first night in tears because Addi fell immediately off the dock into the lake. She was completely under water for atleast 30 seconds but luckily we found her and she was ok. It was very scary, and made me even more thankful for her. I can't imagine my life without her. We spent a lot of time in the water, on the boat and jetski! I even took Addi out! It was a good time. I really enjoyed my short vacation. Lake Powell is a beautiful place.
Car ride to Lake Powell!
Addi- not really understanding what the steering wheel is for!
ha ha! She threw her head back laughing! cute girl!

Feeding the fish at the dock
Our Houseboat

Addi snacking on the car ride home! LOL!

3 comments:

Gorski Family said...

LOl- I love the last picture!!I am so glad that addi is okay and that you are ok as well. I love that little girl. I already know how the trip when so, I wont ask you that silly question. lol. Love you, Ter

PS- you were lookin good- boatin!

Christina said...

Cute pictures! Your looking good too! Hows the running? Can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Andrews Family said...

WOW...I always have that fear that my kids will fall in dirty water where I can't see them...I can't believe it actually happened to you! I'm sitting here with a huge knot in my stomach just thinking about it! I am SO glad that you found her and that she is okay!!! I can imagine your pain!

I got your message today. I actually talked to the teacher this morning and she said that she is going to try and get the first 5 people in the class AND you are #4. She should call you in the next week or so. I'm pretty sure your in!