• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Children's Museum: The Kids

On Wednesday, Quinn and I took Addi to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. It is for sure the coolest place for kids! We went with his sister, Shay and her beautiful little girl Zaida, and Quinn's best friend Ben and his son Jack (who happens to be the boy Addi will be marrying) :) The kids had a blast playing with each other and all the kid size toys!
Playing music
Addi was having fun putting balls in the vaccuum thing: she kept yelling: LOOK UP! It was adorable! Zaida was enjoying the action!
Addi and Zaida! I had to put a little weight on Zaida's side... Addi got a little on her! :)
Jack and Addi's first horse ride together!
If this was the news content: I would actually watch it!
It was seriously a fun day. The kids are adorable and it is such an amazing place to go and have a good time! I have had such a great week. I love spending time with Quinn, his friends and family. If you haven't been to the Discovery Gateway you NEED to go!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm jealous. It looks like you had a great time. I wish you guys were up here. We miss having play dates.

Unknown said...

Ya I wish I would have gone but you didn't CALL ME! Thats ok I forgive you.