• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The new Train park!

The park on the trail by our house was remodeled a few months ago. Addi is IN LOVE with the new park and so am I! They have these little chairs that spin when you sit on them... fun for kids and adults :) Addi loves the train and the horses! She loves that there is a tunnel and rocks to climb on and I think the biggest reason she loves it is it doesn't involve a car ride to get there! I try to take her at night after dinner and let her RUN IT ALL OUT!
Hanging on the bar! (I think we all do this as kids!)
PEEK-A-BOO!
CHOO CHOO!
I can't believe she's big enough to ride these... look her feet touch... It makes me sad and happy at the same time! It's fun to watch her be independent... but I miss having a squishy baby!

Sorry about the annoying MOM voice in this video...

but I just wanted you all to see she can do it ALL BY HERSELF!

We love living in California... there is so much to do and the weather is so beautiful. I am lucky to live in such a beautiful neighborhood...with a great ward and wonderful friends. California really is a nice place to raise a family, I think I'd have a hard time leaving!

1 comment:

ME said...

I'll be moving there soon then! miss you both like CRAZY!