• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Addi's First day of Pre-preschool!

I started a Parent-Tot class with Addi yesterday. It was a lot of fun to see her interact with other kids her age and do little arts and crafts and singing time. This class was a great find (thanks again Amy) It is seriously only $35 for the whole fall which include two 3-hour classses every week and lots of field trips. This wednesday we are going to the state fair for free and in a couple weeks we are going to Oak Glen, which is an apple orchard/farm. Addi is going to love this class and I am really going to love the chance to spend time with her and watch her develop!
I was so proud that Addi played with the dolls! She really is a girl!
Playtime outside!
Addi's first craft project! I think she did a great job!The classroom! Lots of toys!
Thanks again for the tip Amy, I am very excited for this class!

3 comments:

LaRue Country Living said...

HOw Fun!!! I am sure Addi will love playing with her friends. Plus it is always fun to get to spend time with your little one. I hope things are going well. The girls have joined a singing and dancing group called "Company B". They can't wait to get started. I am just hanging out and tryng to get our downstairs done. I hope you and Christina have hooked up and have begun walking/running together. Talk to you later.

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

You have been tagged! Go read my blog. =)

Andrews Family said...

You can totally see me crack in one of those pictures...ha!