• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Friday, September 19, 2008

We're Home

We made our way back to California yesterday! I have to say I've never been so happy to drive through San Bernadino canyon and know that my house was only 30 minutes away! We had so much fun in Utah (more blogs to come) and Addi had so much fun with her dad and his family and friends. I had a lot of fun with my friends too but it is safe to say that there is "no place like home!" I must have been exhausted because I fell asleep around 6:30 last night and woke up this morning at 7! (Guess it's a good thing my mom was around to watch Addi- since I put her in her high chair for dinner and laid down for a "second" while she ate- ha ha!) I just want to say thanks to all my friends for spending so much time with me and thanks to Quinn for EVERYTHING! We had a great time and we always seem to make good memories when we come up to Utah!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I am glad that you had so much fun in Utah. We were super excited to see you at the blessing. I wished I could have talked with you more there...then again we are going to have plenty of time during our running sessions! See you in a couple of days!

Unknown said...

I am so sad that you are back and we didn't spend more time together.:( We hope you are coming to visit soon. I didn't even get to see Addi Boo!

Unknown said...

Also go to http://tomarma.com/ for cute costumes for Addi. Craigs sis is having her girl be a skunk!