• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Aquarium and The Beach

Summer quarter is finally over! YAY! I took my last final on Friday when Quinn was in town and then we decided Saturday had to be a fun day! We went to the Long Beach Aquarium in the morning and had a great time. It is so big and there are so many fun things to see! They even have a bird aviary with Parrots. After the Aquarium we went to Huntington Beach and had fish tacos (Quinn's fave) and then did a little shopping, and went to the actual beach! Addi loves to play in the water! We had a blast and I have to say it was a wonderful day! It was so relaxing and fun! A perfect way to spend my last day in Cali!
Addi loves Grandma!







My favorite sea creature...spider crabs! Holy crap they are huge!!!
Addi was throwing a fit because I wanted to take a picture, and she still managed to say "cheese" while she was screaming! It was very funny! (which is why Quinn's laughing)

Beautiful day at the beach!


Jumpin waves!
Boogie Boarding!

It was such a good day! I love that we all got to spend so much time together!


2 comments:

shawnaberger said...

Addi looks so much like Quinn. She has gotten so big and grown up! You look like you had alot of fun!

LaRue Country Living said...

OHHH-I miss the beach. The pics are great. I hope you are safely back in cali and the second week went a little better in Utah. LOL-it was great seeing you in Utah. I wish we had more time to spend with each other. Keep in touch.