• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thanksgiving with Family

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year! My brother from Utah came with his two kids, and my cousin Mike, with his wife Kim and their two kids! It was a full house! But Addi was so excited to not be the only kid at the table for once!
 After dinner we went to see Tangled! Addi was so excited, it was the cutest Disney movie I've seen in a long time!
 I haven't taken a picture of Addi with my parents for so long! Addi loves Grandma and Grandpa. I don't know what I'd do without them!
 Uncle Josh and Aunt Katie actually didn't have to work and got to come for dinner too! It was nice to have them over!
I really have so much to be thankful for. I have an amazing, smart and beautiful daughter, a great family, and  great friends! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: