• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas at Disneyland

Right before Christmas we got to go to Disneyland with our friends! It was so much fun! It  was 80 degrees in December. I don't think I ever remember seeing Santa as a kid when I was wearing shorts!
The girls all wanted smoothies! It was SO HOT OUTSIDE!!! 
 Jack Skelington! Ella LOVED this ride. Addi and Aubree were terrified of the Haunted Mansion!
 Dancing at the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show!
It's tough to be a bug!  
Addi's first time meeting Jesse and Woody! SO EXCITING! 
And of course, the main event- SANTA!  


Living in Southern California is so much fun! There is always so much to do and we are so blessed to be able to do it, and have great friends to go with us.

2 comments:

Gorski Family said...

Briana, I love all teh new blog posts! I miss you guys! Hope things are going good! Hope moving is goign good! cant wait to see pics for the new place!

The Davis Family said...

Yeah! Im glad you updated! Looks like yu had a great holiday. I think i will be wanting to come to your house for Christmas next year. I want to wear shorts and drink smoothies instead of hoodies and hot chocolate.
Sorry i missed your call last night..you know me to well. I will call you tonight!
Lover you gals and miss ya!