• "Because of you I try harder, forgive sooner, give further, live simpler, thank easier, hope longer, love deeper and laugh louder"

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fun Christmas Activities

This Christmas season we did SO MANY fun and exciting activities to help us celebrate Christmas. Here are just a few of our activities!

When my brother was in town we went and saw some lights in Riverside and Santa!
 I love this picture! Addi is so beautiful! She looks so cute in a beanie! I'm jealous!
 We went to the annual church Nativity show at my Stake Center and saw tons of Nativity scenes and Addi got to dress up and play the part of Mary. It was really awesome to teach her the story this year and have her remember that we celebrate Jesus at Christmas!

 Addi had a school Christmas program! It was SO CUTE! My whole family came down for it and I was so thankful for their support. Addi learned so many songs and it was so adorable to see her participate in her first Christmas program!

 These are Addi's little boyfriends. Atleast, that's what she tells me. "Jamison and Jack are my boyfriends, I'm going to marry Jack first and then STROLL to Jamison." Oh my heck, I'm in SO MUCH TROUBLE!
 We also got to spend a lot of time with our friends from school Autumn, Ella, Amber and Aubree. I'm so thankful for this new friendship we've found this year. Autumn and Amber are great moms and it's been so fun having people to relate to. And the girls get a long GREAT!



No comments: